The Centre for Teaching and Learning (CTL) provides educational leadership and supports excellence in teaching throughout the university community.
- Practical resources and tools including a central learning management system (eClass Moodle)
- Research-informed recommendations
- Pedagogical support from qualified experts who care about teaching
Transforming learning experiences.
Providing research-informed knowledge to support teaching and learning.
- Focus on Instructors (enhancement vs. remedial)
- Less is More (deeper, longer initiatives)
- Innovation (take informed risks; learn from failures)
- Redefining Success (do better things vs. do things better)
- Mindset of a force onto (proactive vs. reactive)
Upcoming Teaching Events
May 21, 2013 - 2:00pmTELUS CENTRE 150
May 21, 2013 - 2:30pmEdmonton Clinic Health Academy ECHA L1 190
May 27, 2013 - 10:00amTelus Centre Room 133
May 27, 2013 - 1:00pmCAB 341
May 29, 2013 - 10:30amEdmonton Clinic Health Academy ECHA L1-250
March 28, 2013
March 11, 2013
February 20, 2013
February 11, 2013
February 04, 2013